Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Unto these Hills

I didnt get to blog yesterday as I was gone all day in the Smokey Mountains!

My Grandma,Me,Mr.Ed and My mom and dad drove 4 hours from South Carolina to the Smokey Mountains to see a musical called Unto These Hills about the Cherokee Indians and there struggles to keep there homeland.

The musical was amazing lots of good dances and songs.It was definitely worth the four hour drive so if your ever in the Smokies I I recomend going to see this show!

On the way there I watched The Hannah Montana Movie for the third time and on the way back I watched Shes Out of my League which was really funny!

Today we are just hanging at the house and gonna go swimming later so probably wont blog unless something interesting happens.

P.S. Still miss Austin

No comments:

Post a Comment