Well right now its summer time and I am at my grandmas house for a family vacation in South Carolina for a week.
Yesterday was our first day here and we just stayed at the house and my Uncle Brain and Aunt Diane came over and we grilled outside and grandma made some homemade peach ice cream yum!
This year we got to bring down both Madeline and Lily because when we told grandma we were gonna but her in the kennel she said why on earth would you do that just bring her with you.
We were a bit worried about her possibly peeing on grandmas floor and Lily being so scared we thought the trip would make her a nervous wreck but so far she has been doing so well.She isn't afraid to go up to people she hasn't peed and overall she seems the happiest I have ever seen her!
Well I better get going as it is 3 am and i am going to go to the movies tomorrow!
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment