Monday, August 16, 2010

Havnt posted a blog in FOREVER!

Im sorry for the lack of blog updates haha im writing like people actually read my blog lol.

Anyways over the last 3 weeks I was very busy with my theater camp in a production of Annie Jr. it was alot of fun and the cast and crew where all amazing this year!

I had the role of Drake the Butler and I really made the best out of my part and it turned out to be on of my funniest roles to date but wasnt as gut busting as the Sock Puppet in HSM2.

Well since I didnt blog during all of camp I figured I would put down some great memories I had during camp in a list so I will remeber them:

-Cheyenne came back!She was in Willy Wonka a couple years ago but didnt come back for High School Musical 2 and she came back this year.We werent really good friends during Willy Wonka but this year we became really good friends and I plan on keeping in contact with her during the school year.

-Fat and Sassy (just saying)

-The Drake Walk

-Going to the Mall with Leah and Cheyenne was super fun we got Chinese food and I pitched in to get Cheyenne some fake gauges and Leah a pair of fake glasses lol.Then we took pictures with some creepy manicans and we rode a merry go round that was super FAT AND SASSY.I also got stuck in a little Story Telling ride and it laughed at me :(

-Playing Improv Games

-Watching clouds with Cheyenne and IHOP 

-MONSTER BUSH

-Mulsak the Mule

-Me and Cheyennes Hick Family

-30 minute Improv's

-Going to Sweet Tomatoes with 1/2 the cast 

-Going to Staples for 2 hours with Cheyenne,Leah and Madi

-WHERE IS EVERYONEBODY?

-Michael singing Everything at the cast party

-Cheyennes hooker heels

-Stealing Tylers Pizza Crust

-Doing the Cupid Shuffle at the cast party

-Suprising all my friends with little Movie gift boxes at the Cast Party

-Going into Spencers even though it smelled like Weiner

-The fact we never finished watching The Music Man

-Cheyenne falling asleep everytime we would watch The Music Man

-Sam and Alicia loosing there voice's :(

-Dusting Michaels arm

-All the fun days we had

-Watching High School Musical 2

-NINJA

-People trying to summon a ghost in the feed store with a ouji board

-ORBS

-Me handing Michael a glass it breaks and my quick improved response "Let me get that for you sir you can have mine"

-OH MY GOODNESS

-Sams wig

-Lynneas princess dress

-The Spice Girls

and theres plenty more just to many to count :)

No comments:

Post a Comment